Connect with us

Top 10

Top 10

Top 10 Longest Rivers in the World


Top 10 Longest Rivers in the World

1.Nile River, North-East Africa – 6,650 km (4,132 miles)

Nile River water blows over 11 countries Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Kenya, Ethiopia, Eritrea, South Sudan, Sudan and Egypt. The Nile is the main water resource for Egypt and Sudan.

2.Amazon River, South America – 6,400 km (3,976 miles)

It’s the largest river by water flow. The Amazon flows over 7 countries, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela and Guyana.

3.Yangtze River, China – 6,300 km (3,917 miles)

Yangtze River is the longest river in Asia. This river is totally flow within one country.

4.Mississippi – Missouri – Jefferson, North America – 6,275 km (3,902 miles)

The Mississippi river flows mainly in the United States (98.5%) and the rest of the part in Canada (1.5%).

5.Yenisei – Angara – Selenge, Asia – 5,539km (3,445 miles)

The river flows mainly in Russia (97%) and the rest in Mongolia (3%).

6.Yellow River, China – 5,464km (3,395 miles)

It is the longest river in Asia. It flows through 9 cities of China.

7.Ob – Irtysh, Asia – 5,410km (3,364 miles)

The river flows in the following countries: Russia, Kazakhstan, China, and Mongolia.

8.Paraná – Río de la Plata, South America – 4,880km (3,030 miles)

It Flows through Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, Bolivia and Uruguay.

9.Congo – Chambeshi, Africa – 4,700km (2,922 miles)

The world’s deepest river with measured depths in excess of 220 m (720 ft).

10.Amur – Argun, Asia – 4,444km (2,763 miles)

The river follows between the Russian Far East and Northeastern China.

Continue Reading
You may also like...
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Nature

To Top